Differences?

Rinzler

Beta member
I been working on PC's for years, I consider myself above average in knowledge, but know very little about Mac, never even used one! How different are they to fix compared to a PC? What are the differences? Viruses? Is it normal for a computer company to only fix PC and to have a no Mac policy? How much different can it be... any sources of information that would enable me to see if they are something I could actually handle? Thanks.

I use Windows and Mac OS on a regular basis. I started out by just using Windows and it wasn't too difficult to learn how to use a Mac. They are fairly similar but I would suggest if you are running a business that you buy one so you can learn how to use and fix them. It will pay off in the long run if you are running a repair shop. Installing software usually just means moving the program to the Applications folder and uninstalling is basically putting it in the trash. You will find some things are easier and some things are more difficult.
Also you can learn some basics about how to use a Mac on Apple's website here: https://www.apple.com/support/macbasics/

That's really nice Ni Tech. Even this link also helped me. Though I have an idea about the mac and how to use it still I got to know many new things from here.

Back
Top Bottom