Re: Crush Arcade

Samwise Gamgee

Solid State Member

Could anyone tell me how to remove Crush Arcade? I've searched online and they all tell me to uninstall from the add / remove programs (I'm Windows 7). But it isn't there. I've also tried using regedit, but that's completely hopeless too. It's driving me mad - it even popped up on this forum!! Please bear in mind I'm a COMPLETE novice - absolute baby steps please! :D I'd be ever so grateful. Thanks!

Firstly, run a scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware (the Free version is fine, you don't need to activate the Pro trial). Scan with it, delete whatever it finds, reboot and post the log here. Download it from here:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download/

Secondly, run a scan with AdwCleaner. Same as above, scan with it, delete what it finds, post the log file here. Download from here:
AdwCleaner Download

Thirdly, run a scan with HiJackThis. Run it as Admin, pick the "scan and generate log" option, and then post the logfile here. Do NOT remove ANYTHING unless told to do so, as removing the wrong entry can damage your system. Download it from here:
HiJackThis | SourceForge.net

Thank you, Carnage. It did work, although the Malaware said it had expired the very second I downloaded it and that I had to buy another version. It still worked, though. Thanks again.

You shouldn't have had to purchase anything. Please post your logs from all 3 programs that I posted, so we can verify that you're clean.

Please tell me how to post logs, because I don't know how. (Told you I was a beginner, lol) :)

Each application should generate a log, either accessible through the program's interface (MBAM and AdwCleaner), or where you saved the file (HiJackThis...willbe called 'hijackthis.log').

Copy/paste the contents of the logs into new posts in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom