PS Vita Slim

you know i had a thought today playing my vita if they mounted the shoulder buttons on the back of the device as opposed to the top it would feel a thjousand times more natural in your hands than it currently does

you know i had a thought today playing my vita if they mounted the shoulder buttons on the back of the device as opposed to the top it would feel a thjousand times more natural in your hands than it currently does

They make a Vita grip that does just that. It makes the Vita feel just like a Dualshock controller. I highly recommend getting it.

send me a link will you caouse last place sent me a grip that gives the vita a dual shock like feel with bigger triiger buttons but it still feels off

yeah thats what last place sent me what i mean is if the shoulder bumpers where actually located on the back of the device altogether essentialy where they have the grooves on the back for you to hold it

yeah thats what last place sent me what i mean is if the shoulder bumpers where actually located on the back of the device altogether essentialy where they have the grooves on the back for you to hold it

So you don't like it? I was going to buy one but now I'm not so sure... ;-(

Back
Top Bottom