Windows 11 question

Regarding your issue with websites sometimes stopping in the middle of loading on Windows 11 Home with Google Chrome, it could be a specific problem with either Windows 11 or your PC. It's possible that there could be a compatibility issue or a setting causing this behavior.To troubleshoot, you might want to try using a different web browser to see if the issue persists. You can also check for updates for both Windows 11 and Google Chrome to ensure you have the latest versions installed.I've recently decided to switch back to Windows myself and found a platform where you can buy legit Windows keys for a reasonable price. It's on digitalchillmart.com. Maybe you can find what you need there.

Funny enough a couple months after this thread was started my electric company switched up their website. Now after I sign in the page will go all white and I have to refresh for it to load. It does it on all PCs though.

Funny enough a couple months after this thread was started my electric company switched up their website. Now after I sign in the page will go all white and I have to refresh for it to load. It does it on all PCs though.
try cleaning out your cache and cookies.

Sometimes you have to manually delete temp data and most folders under appdata> local > Temp.

Also set up in registry to automatically delete pagefile on every shutdown and restart also can help a lot.

Edge is based on Chromium, odds are it'll do it too.

I have an issue where when I open a fresh browser the new tab will spin until gmail, etc loads up under the favorites bar then I can load a page. If I try before that it'll try taking me to an obfuscure site.
At first I thought it was malware but machine is clean, wife's PC does it too. When we're on wifi it doesn't do it, and same for on my hotspot. I have a feeling it's a DNS issue.

This website and Techpowerup on the other hand when I click them they will stop loading then load fully. Sounds similar to your issue. Doesn't do it to any other website. Happens on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and OperaGX as well as on 11 and 10.
Yes thats probably what it is because I have the same problem and I just recently upgraded my router to fiberoptic instilation high speed with 149 mps and the connectivity is worse then before! Ugg! It doesnt matter how much you clear browzing catch, disk clean, DISM repairs, sfc /scannow ext. The internet still chops! Routers just dont work no matter what you try.

Yes thats probably what it is because I have the same problem and I just recently upgraded my router to fiberoptic instilation high speed with 149 mps and the connectivity is worse then before! Ugg! It doesnt matter how much you clear browzing catch, disk clean, DISM repairs, sfc /scannow ext. The internet still chops! Routers just dont work no matter what you try.
In my case it was Quad9 DNSSEC. Disabled that and moved to Cloudflare and good to go. I have a UDM Pro and 5Gb fiber.
Chrome still takes a sec before the top right icons (mail, images, etc) pop up but I pin that on Chrome just being bloated and slow these days.

Back
Top Bottom