Computer build

ikonix360

Daemon Poster
I run the tech at the church I go to and recently the newest version of OBS obsoleted the video card in the stream PC from 2017 so as a temp fix I rolled back to the previous version.

Eventually we will need to replace that PC.

I would like to build one as I can get it exactly like it needs to be and know that good quality parts have been used.

Requirements.

Nvidia video card.
Intel processor
NVME hard drive
Four monitor outputs
Around $1,000 maximum if possible.

What parts would be recommended for a PC used for streaming to Facebook using OBS?

I would tend to think that a video card would not be required for your application, you could get away with using a processor with a built in gpu. It would save you on your budget

you'll have to look.
I have an ASRock A320 AMD board that supports 3 monitors.
I know this is not an Intel as you asked for. I would tend to think that a good processor could handle 4 monitors as long as your not doing any heavy lifting with it (like gaming)

Edit: If you can't find a board you may have to go with a video card. I'll leave the those recommendations to someone else.
This is an interesting read for your pleasure time.
https://www.technewstoday.com/how-to-connect-4-monitors/

Last edited:
It all depends on what needs to be done on the spare monitors. Theoretically, you could do 2 or 3 outputs off a motherboard and use a USB video output to the 4th. If you use something cheap like a 13400 with a decent IGP you can use Quicksync for the OBS encoding while outputting to 2 or 3 monitors.

Back
Top Bottom