Last of Us ****Spoiler edition***

cheezytoast

In Runtime
it gets worse,(meaning dont get attached to anyone) but damn its soooo good. took me a while to figure out i needed toolboxs to upgrade my weapons though. i think i may have missed one or two

i must say i got choked up at the beginning when he lost his daughter... man that was tough.

Overall an amazing game. It took me around 15.5 hours to beat the game on normal, which was a nice change from most other modern campaigns that seem to last no longer than 6 hours.

How many toolboxes did you find? It took me until Salt Lake City to find a fifth one.

Overall an amazing game. It took me around 15.5 hours to beat the game on normal, which was a nice change from most other modern campaigns that seem to last no longer than 6 hours.

How many toolboxes did you find? It took me until Salt Lake City to find a fifth one.

There are only 5, and it took me to NG+ to get the last one. I beat the game on my first playthrough in about 18 hours, my second time through took 10 hours.

Oh, so I guess I did pretty good then.

I just started a new game on Survivor, I'm going to try to get all the collectables and extra dialogue during this run :D

Since this is a spoiler thread, what did you guys think of the ending? I've heard mixed opinions about Joel being selfish for not "sacrificing" Ellie to find a possible vaccine. I personally think Joel made the right choice.

Oh, so I guess I did pretty good then.

I just started a new game on Survivor, I'm going to try to get all the collectables and extra dialogue during this run :D

Since this is a spoiler thread, what did you guys think of the ending? I've heard mixed opinions about Joel being selfish for not "sacrificing" Ellie to find a possible vaccine. I personally think Joel made the right choice.

As a father... its probably what I would have done. Its selfish, but F the rest of the world...

I would have done the same. Actually I would have never left Tommy's in the first place. I knew that firefly business wasn't going to pan out.

Just finished it. Took 17 hours

I loved the ending....finally a mature game.

Maybe it was me, but I never focused on what would have happened to Ellie until we got there....I was focused on just surviving to get there.

Btw, how good is naughty dog with giving you that feel good moment and breather when you need it. First it was uncharted 2 with the walk through the village... Then in last of us when you boost Ellie up and she doesn't come back, then she say you have to see this......giraffes.

That moment was special

I'm one and done.....not going to play it again. Much like bio shock. I want to remember it as it was.

I was so thankful for that whole sequence after the snowy village. I was really getting burnt out with the fighting at that point. I had so much ammo and raw material by the time I got to that last room I just steamrolled those guys. It took me 14 hrs and some change, and I died 38 times.

I didn't realize the voice actor for Joel was also the voice of Booker DeWitt. Troy Baker had a good 2013.

So what are the thoughts on the DLC? Frankly, I think they set Ish up as a character with a story worth exploring. I hope it involves his tale.

I didn't realize the voice actor for Joel was also the voice of Booker DeWitt. Troy Baker had a good 2013.

So what are the thoughts on the DLC? Frankly, I think they set Ish up as a character with a story worth exploring. I hope it involves his tale.

Troy Baker is the new Nolan North.

I would love to play out the Ish storyline. Did you ever find out what happened to him? I never found anything past the suburbs. I also wouldn't mind some prequel Joel and Tess stuff.

Back
Top Bottom