Last of Us ****Spoiler edition***

Troy Baker is the new Nolan North.

I would love to play out the Ish storyline. Did you ever find out what happened to him? I never found anything past the suburbs. I also wouldn't mind some prequel Joel and Tess stuff.

The last thing I found was in a house and he wrote about getting the kids and Susan to safety. I thought Susan was dead when I found Kyle and the kids' bodies, but apparently not.

Apparently there's a kid's drawing of Ish with a guy named Danny standing next to him. They're dressed in the same clothing with guns and the kid wrote "our protectors". First time I've heard the name Danny in the game.

Last edited:
I've heard rumors that the dlc might be San Francisco. Also heard it might focus on what happened during the suburbs. It would be cool to see how it broke out until you get hauled into the police zones.

I'm not a huge gamer but this game was great. I usually just play FIFA and Madden, but when there is a zombie game this hyped up, I had to buy it.

Took me 15.5 hours to beat. I probably died 2 or 3 dozen times, but mostly in the same locations. I think there were like 5 locations in total that I kept dying until i figured out the best strategy to get beat the section.

Loved the mixup of fighting humans and infected - loved that the first half or so you are primarily trying to survive infected, then you kind of switch over to surviving other humans.

I'd definitely purchase any extra content if available. I'm going to give it about a month's rest, but I'm going to go back at it and try to beat it on a harder level (i originally did normal).

Anyone try the online portion of the game? Any good?

I'm not a huge gamer but this game was great. I usually just play FIFA and Madden, but when there is a zombie game this hyped up, I had to buy it.

Took me 15.5 hours to beat. I probably died 2 or 3 dozen times, but mostly in the same locations. I think there were like 5 locations in total that I kept dying until i figured out the best strategy to get beat the section.

Loved the mixup of fighting humans and infected - loved that the first half or so you are primarily trying to survive infected, then you kind of switch over to surviving other humans.

I'd definitely purchase any extra content if available. I'm going to give it about a month's rest, but I'm going to go back at it and try to beat it on a harder level (i originally did normal).

Anyone try the online portion of the game? Any good?

Me too, I bought the season pass for $20.

IMO the online is surprisingly great. It's kind of like COD (class creation) mixed with Gears (how the matches work) mixed with counterstrike (buying weapon upgrades/crafting upgrades).

The only bad part about the multiplayer is that for some reason the matchmaking system likes to put the high experienced players on one team and low experienced players on the other.

The only bad part about the multiplayer is that for some reason the matchmaking system likes to put the high experienced players on one team and low experienced players on the other.

Any team I'm on instantly becomes a low experienced team! ;)

Looks like the first DLC will be announced within the next month.

Neil Druckmann response to a certain redditor's question: "News is on the way about the first DLC drop. Should hear about it this month."

Excited about the DLC for sure. I haven't tried online yet but looking online at some walk throughs and it looks cool.

Back
Top Bottom