Talk about booze thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
Since we need to stop hijacking other thread's. Lets talk about it in here.

I like anything, but my favourite Drink is Called a "Crazy Canadian"
It involves this
50% Orange Juice
50% Pina Colida mix
1+ shots of White Rum
.5+ shot of Bananna Cream Liquor
.5+ shot of Creme de Cacao
.5+ shot of Cocunut Rum
1 Shot of Red Grenadine

This is for about a 10oz serving.

I also like chocolate martini's, and Nubius has the right recipe I think. I also like anything except wine and Jamican (dark) rum and I can drink anything I dont like straight and enjoy it.

I'm not one for those mixed exotic type drink's I would rather sit back with a good bottle of rye (5 star) or a case of Labatt's Blue,Sometime's me and my bud's will get up the nerve and go with a bottle of tequila for some killer shot action too :D

absinth lol.

Funny that you made this thread because I was going to make a "mixed drinks" thread.

That "crazy canadian" sounds pretty good.

I generally like Rum somewhat, but I'd rather have parrot bay coconut Rum, now that stuff is good, goes down really smooth.

Take canned pineapple chunks (or fresh I guess) and put in some parrot bay and stick it in the freezer for a while..

When it comes out, MMMMMMMM it's just super cold and delicious

I can't really stand alcohol anymore...when I was 16-17 it'd be me and a couple friends, get together $8 and get a 5th of cheap vodka and get sickly drunk....bleh that's what made me not like alcohol anymore...one of those friends is a hard core alcoholic now though =/

Nubius said:
I can't really stand alcohol anymore...when I was 16-17 it'd be me and a couple friends, get together $8 and get a 5th of cheap vodka and get sickly drunk....

How big is a 5th?? When i buy rye i usually get a 750ml bottle (a 26er to you yank's :p) and that just sometime's doe's me for the night :D

Shumway said:
How big is a 5th?? When i buy rye i usually get a 750ml bottle (a 26er to you yank's :p) and that just sometime's doe's me for the night :D

A fiith isnt big, and a 26er does me for about a day :p

DJ-CHRIS said:
A fiith isnt big, and a 26er does me for about a day :p

The 5th is probably like our micky's then,And a whole day for a 26er? Your just a light weight then :p I used to drink a 26er than hit the bar,That's why i wrote "it sometime's" doe's me for a night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom