URL blocked

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I have had Techist open for several hours now. When I closed the forum window, I had this showing.

attachment.php

Any idea why it's there? Could this be how the jackass got my card number?

Sounds like you got hit by a drive-by download, or maybe a poisoned ad.

SpoofR is a traffic spoofing service, to change the real location of traffic before its delivered to your website, affilate offers, CPA offers & Analytics etc.

SpoofR can change your traffic source to make it come through Google, Twitter, Blogger, Stumbleupon, URL.com, Tumblr, Yelp and Voila. before being delivered to its destination.

Already ran MBAM and a deep virus scan, found nothing. When I checked the thread with out logging in I got this:

attachment.php

Note the time in the tray.

Ran MBAM and ESET Security Suite 8 anti virus scans from safe mode. Didn't find anything.

I did find while the virus scan was going that the backups that windows is making every Sunday per my settings, are corrupted. Meaning they are useless. And people don't understand why I don't like compression...

Stop using IE and go with something more secure like Firefox
I have Eset security too, and have not run into that kind of warning from this site, looks to be from another site that was under the Techist web page. Check your history for other url's that you have been to

Last edited:
Hi! I use firefox. I haven't had any more problems i2D. I don't think I had the same problem that seti is having. MBAM was blocking malicious IP's, but that hasn't happened again. I assume is was just a one time drive by. I really don't know??
This has happened twice now with donatao? earlier last month... strange...
PS! I don't have a lot of faith with Windows back up feature. I have complained to MS before to the point they told me to cool it on their forum. I use a 3rd party back up image program and always do a integrity check. Never ever had any problems with compression!
I did find while the virus scan was going that the backups that windows is making every Sunday per my settings, are corrupted. Meaning they are useless. And people don't understand why I don't like compression...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom