What is your ISP speed?

Far from impressive, but, most know I am on satnet and just got a nice little upgrade. Sure beats the 5 to 25Mbps I have seen the last few years.

84u1yr4eK.png

All this time and still nothing else out there?
Never will be, ATT wants everyone on ridiculous wireless that you can't even sign up for out here. The sad part is, there have been around 15 new homes in the 4 to 6 million dollar range built in the last 3 years here. Everyone has been trying to petition the local government to make allowances for local fiber projects, but they won't budge and the state is a cluster duck when it comes to any kind of technical progress.

Never will be, ATT wants everyone on ridiculous wireless that you can't even sign up for out here. The sad part is, there have been around 15 new homes in the 4 to 6 million dollar range built in the last 3 years here. Everyone has been trying to petition the local government to make allowances for local fiber projects, but they won't budge and the state is a cluster duck when it comes to any kind of technical progress.
That's how it was where I grew up, the power company ran fiber 2 years ago.

I must be lucky here in this little corner in texas. I'm getting speeds over 200mbps down. But only getting 28mb up. Latency is 23ms. I like spectrum! We are lucky to have fiber here.

Back
Top Bottom