Whats happening with the Forums.

This is from a PM I sent Trotter next door.

TrotterTech said:
BK_123 said:
Hey Trotter,

Just wanted to ask if you know of any developments with the merger.

Cheers

BK
Nothing new to report. The last word was that they were doing to database tests/experiments to see how to work it. That was months ago.

I do wish it would happen, though. I am worried CF is going to up and die. It would already be dead if it wasn't for the core members who still hang out there. Techist isn't in a lot better shape TBH but we do see a little more traffic that doesn't just pass through and not come back.

Well I hope TF isn't in danger of going offline. I like this site a lot.

At least no time in the foreseeable future AFAIK. TF is not what it was in its heyday but I figure it makes enough to keep the lights on.

At least no time in the foreseeable future AFAIK. TF is not what it was in its heyday but I figure it makes enough to keep the lights on.

I just lol'd at that.

I'm going to be well screwed if TF does go off-line as I will have no one too talk about about tech related stuff. Having an intellectual conversation in my family is like trying to get blood from a stone. They are backwards like most people I know too some extent. Seriously how many people enjoy reading up on the various technologies involved in VPNs such as tunneling.

:lol: :omg: :p

I just lol'd at that.

I'm going to be well screwed if TF does go off-line as I will have no one too talk about about tech related stuff. Having an intellectual conversation in my family is like trying to get blood from a stone. They are backwards like most people I know too some extent. Seriously how many people enjoy reading up on the various technologies involved in VPNs such as tunneling.

:lol: :omg: :p

Us ! we're a special breed of people. Personally, I think *we're* the normal and sensible ones. Most people read up on Kim Kardashian and Justin Beiber. Who gives a **** what some random celeb is doing, when you can read useful things that contribute meaniningly to your knowledge.

Us ! we're a special breed of people. Personally, I think *we're* the normal and sensible ones. Most people read up on Kim Kardashian and Justin Beiber. Who gives a **** what some random celeb is doing, when you can read useful things that contribute meaniningly to your knowledge.

I normally do this during the night hours when everyone is in bed because it helps me focus. I cant function for S*** during the day and I'm struggling now having to use FF spell check replying to posts on the boards.

But yeah man kman, you know that ahah feeling you get when you figure something out and learn something new and its like " :cool: " yeah baby.

Yeah I don't really post so much anymore, but I jump on the forums semi frequently to just read stuff etc.

Back
Top Bottom