Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Run 2 hardrives with both operating systems on own hardrive

• Run 2 seperate computers, 1 linux based, 1 windows

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA SA all the way... I just like the different things to do besides FPS-type games. It includes that, and then some...:)

this is not fair
how can one compare half life 2 / halo 2 with sims 2 (a virtual dollhouse game)
now com'on sims is like love + cute + design + fantasies
hl2 action + revenge + gore + fire + explosions

its more of a poll of how many soft /hard hearted/natured people are out there.

my view gta SA rocks (although i have not played it but am a gta fan)

rama said:
this is not fair
how can one compare half life 2 / halo 2 with sims 2 (a virtual dollhouse game)
now com'on sims is like love + cute + design + fantasies
hl2 action + revenge + gore + fire + explosions

its more of a poll of how many soft /hard hearted/natured people are out there.

I do not play Sims2, I do play HL2, and I am not a hard hearted person. It may be more typically for kids. Whats your point? he asked what the best game of the year was, if you would like to make an additional kiddie poll then go ahead. Those are generally considered to be the contenders for best game of the year, so they were listed. We are all gamers so we voice our opinion, and we'll see if we think Sims2 is best. A sister of my friend killed 100 sims just to create a sim graveyard, she told me she just created an evil sim family and told me her devious little plans, its hilarious.

my view gta SA rocks (although i have not played it but am a gta fan)

well then why did you post? We didnt ask if you were another band wagon jumper, you did not play, you are unqualified to make that judgement. (imho many consolers well buy solely on the franchise, you could redo GTA SA with next to nothing being different and youd have kids lined up to buy it. Us PC gamers wont buy just anything, we demand perfection, and a company will hear from us if we are unsatisfied, so pc games I feel deliver the most)

HL2 - Yes the splatter is good

Doom III - Yes the splatter is better.

I however am a hard hearted person the SIMS while so many people love it is shite. I've played it because I like computer games, its genuine shite. All you do is the same boring things again and again against different backgrounds. And with SIMs 2 they made the requirements stupidly high for whats basically Syndicate without the guns. Damnit Syndicate was good, you led around a group of people and shot stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom