The Last of Us

I will get them. No I don't visit the gaming section often. I am a Windows Geek and stick to that area. Guess I will have to pay a visit to this area and move topics more often. I could get mad and start slapping infractions for posting in the wrong area. :p

I will get them. No I don't visit the gaming section often. I am a Windows Geek and stick to that area. Guess I will have to pay a visit to this area and move topics more often. I could get mad and start slapping infractions for posting in the wrong area. :p

Well you don't go from prefect to head boy by resting on your laurels when there are points to take. -10 points from gryffindor for having the audacity to post off-topic.

LOL @ infractions..... 30 days in the box for your Ghost. Exactly what is "General Gaming"? Is that where we discuss the quality of our HDMI cords and speak non specifically on the joys of gaming?

Last edited:
The story makes me sad. The gameplay frustrates the hell out of me. I have no intention to play multiplayer.

I get the game is great, but I jumped the gun on it and realize it's just not for me.

I honestly think I'm going to trade it in this weekend.

The story makes me sad. The gameplay frustrates the hell out of me. I have no intention to play multiplayer.

I get the game is great, but I jumped the gun on it and realize it's just not for me.

I honestly think I'm going to trade it in this weekend.

This game is so sad that it made my PS4 die and the disc is trapped in the blu ray drive.

The controls did take a while to get used to - but I didn't think it was bad. I went into it realizing it was going to be a GTA where you can move anywhere you want.

Back
Top Bottom