The Last of Us

I have to try it eventually just because of the buzz it had people saying might be the best game ever put out on PS3 so I at least have to see it

Ok, here is the skinny on this game. I am going to hurt feelings with this comment. Do not buy this game bc of the hype. I think hype can set unfair expectations on a game. I am in the minority that does not think the game is perfect. Far from it in fact but the hype made me expect a ground breaking, mind blowing experience. I do not feel that way while playing. To be fair, I am only a few hours into the game, however, the controls are average at best, the Ai is inconsistent and the stealth gameplay has moments of brilliance and moments of flat out boredom. The game is good but not as good as the hype. In fact it may be great but the hype was just so high that it is making me assess it much tougher than I normally would.

Now if you like a story heavy, stealth based and zombie/virus type game, then by all means buy it. You will love it.

I unfortunately bought the game based on the hype. It is getting better but the hype was too much for the game to manage.

Here is the skinny on your review Mantooth. You wouldnt know a good game if it came and bit you on your sand filled vag.

Stop hating... its like the number 4 highest rated game of all time on Metacritic. You just like being that one guy who hates everything popular just to be different, but we all know deep down you are a Justin Bieber fan just like every other major toolbox on the interwebs.

That said, i still love you but not in a gay way...... ok maybe a little, but i get to be on top

Twice last I night I snuck past a large group of enemies only to have them throw a group of undectable infected from a hidden corner out which alerted all the infected I just snuck past. I mean if I'm going to have to kill them all anyway what was the freaking point of sneaking past them?

All kidding aside... The AI can be a little daft in this game. There were times i could walk right next to a clicker, walk mind you, not crouch and tip toe by. The human AI is much better, those fools will actively hunt you down.

Here is the skinny on your review Mantooth. You wouldnt know a good game if it came and bit you on your sand filled vag.

Stop hating... its like the number 4 highest rated game of all time on Metacritic. You just like being that one guy who hates everything popular just to be different, but we all know deep down you are a Justin Bieber fan just like every other major toolbox on the interwebs.

That said, i still love you but not in a gay way...... ok maybe a little, but i get to be on top

Just remember as you wash your tube socks on a bidaily basis, Biebs is balls deep in your google image history bar.

Typical Mantooth reply. Let me respond in kind

You remember your face is like a blueberry custard, soft to touch but creamy to hear and then Crusty like the booger on the bottom of your 3rd grade school desk

Last edited:
Do the hunters just keep respawning as you take them out? I'm in that big building after you go through the turnstyle and it feels like they never end. Where exactly am I running to during this part?

Moved to PlayStation area as this is a PS Exclusive. No need to be in General Gaming when there is a section dedicated to the only console it is on.

Don't forget these. Have you been asleep at the wheel or are you angry about something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom