Help in setting up F@H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chears patonb, had me Head down for a cupple of Hours.

Just to reflect on the setting up the Two Systems, I've got F@H running on the Win 7 Michine, useing Team ID for tech-forums with me Username here on the forums and Pass Key. I've also got the P4 Michine running F@H with the tech-forums team ID, and forum Username. From what a understand the Two Systems will Register the PPD, even thor useing the Two Michines with is haveing the same passkey and Team ID. When the Systems are refreshed. I've got HFM.NET running as a Softwere App in the Background, keeping the Statistics, WU, and Progress ect: .

Thus far on the 7 Michine av got in total 422.0 PPD,

I'll leave Networking the Two PCs for the Time being as they are still Regestering the PPD, and only wanted to import the Log file..

Chears.

Yha, I've had 2 machines and 5 clients at once running my user and passkey.

Just for my info, are you running v7 of folding?

Unfortunately a laptop gets warm, so running it harder may overheat it. Whats double unfortunate, a 90 dollar, 65pound nvidia desktop video card will do 4-6000 ppd.

Just had a Quick Question.. When I right Click on the Icon for F@H, the Users Statistics in the Task Bar isnt showing up my Contribution to F@H.. Im haveing to Load the Program HFM.NET, but its not giveing is the Full Contributions I made, just woundering how far I was up the List for the F@H Project. as I've had the Two michines Running for most of the Time, since Getting a Passkey and Team ID for tech-forums.

Does it make a Difference if its Case Sensitive? As ive used lower case in the User name, how do I change it if so.. But used upper Case for the forums.

Ive used the rite Passkey and Team ID for tech forums..

Ive changed the Username to an Uppercase of the Letter "S", but dont think that will make a Difference, as ive got the rite Team ID, and passkey.. just clicked the Link, and its not registerd the PPD, under the Username Anonoymus.. Mite be be like but unsure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom