Help in setting up F@H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye no Problem Patonb, Just thought it was Odd that a wasnt thats all.. I know av amased a Load of PPD, but do you know when they are uploaded.

Ok just One Last Question, does it matter that I've used the Same Pass key for the Two Michines, am Running.. One P4 and and another Duel Core.. If thats not the Reason, am stumped. and just gonna leave it at that. I have the Same Team ID and username on boath michines, but wasnt sure about that..

Nope, the passkey is how f@h knows you are the person doing the points, not a rogue system. I got 1 key and used it on 8 or 9 clients over 3 diffrent computers.

Awhile back some people bundled f@h in with game cracks, abnd were amassing a huge borg army. F@h wiped all the pooints, good or bad from the user names, so using a passkey you'd save the points it was used with.

Spud, can you zip up your log file and let me see it?

Thanks

Perfect......

You are running just fine. You just havent finished a unit yet.

Them a4 units are huge, and can take a long while. Your hfm screen shot predicted 3 days. And thats 24/7 running.

The only "issue" is a slow system. But nyou did get it running just fine.

Chears for that..

:)

So that is the Two Systems running 24\7 in order to do a Work Unit.. Then afterwards it will upload the Work Unit, and the User Spud1200 here at tech-forums.

Will I be correct in thinking that it will upload the PPD as well.. In total of the total time taken to do a Work unit..

:thumbsup: :D

yes.. hfm calculates ppd off the 3 last frames.

So once it finished, you'll see it... or when i give you 1 free unit

EEkkk, sounds Nice a Free Unit..

But reguardless of the Flattery, you must know you stuff with F@H.

Ha, bet my Energy surplyer is goeing to Love me.

How would you send a Free Unit? Finally get me self up their on the List. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom